UltraEZ gel quickly eliminates sensitivity from tooth whitening, thermal and chemical changes, root exposure, and toothbrush abrasion. Its sustained-release potassium nitrate and fluoride formula provides immediate results to help your patients stop being so sensitive. Available in both syringes and prefilled, disposable trays.
- Quickly eliminates sensitivity from tooth whitening, toothbrush abrasion, root exposure, and thermal and chemical changes
- Features potassium nitrate and fluoride, which have been shown to decrease sensitivity1
- Available in disposable, prefilled trays as well as in syringes for use with custom trays
- Prefilled UltraFit™ tray adapts to any smile for a comfortable fit
- Can be used before and after whitening treatments
UltraEZ desensitizing gel is a sustained-release sticky, viscous gel that contains 3% potassium nitrate and 0.11% weight-by-weight fluoride ion. It provides a film-like varnish for sensitive teeth, sealing dentinal tubules of exposed dentin and other areas where postoperative sensitivity is a concern. The product is used either by a dental professional in the office or provided to the patient for home treatment of dentin sensitivity.