Dual-Cured, Calcium and Fluoride-Releasing, Self-Adhesive Base/Liner
TheraBase is a dual-cure, calcium and fluoride-releasing, self-adhesive base/liner. Utilizing the THERA technology, TheraBase chemically bonds to tooth structure, and releases and recharges calcium and fluoride ions.1 TheraBase’s calcium release generates an alkaline PH* which promotes pulp vitality.2 It is a dual-cured material that will polymerize even in deep restorations where light cannot reach.
TheraBase is stronger and more durable than other base materials, glass ionomers and resin-modified glass ionomers.* Additionally, it is radiopaque allowing for easy identification on radiographs, providing a quick and effective diagnosis.
- Continuous release of calcium and fluoride ions1
- Self-adhesive, no bonding agents required
- High compressive strength, absorbs shock and stress from occlusal forces without fracturing
- Radiopaque, allows for identification on radiographs and effective diagnosis
- Auto-mix, dual syringe provides a consistent mix for immediate delivery with zero to minimal waste of material
- Dual-cured material that will cure even in deep restorations where light cannot reach
- Generates an alkaline pH (pH=11*) in minutes, which promotes pulp vitality2
- Contains the adhesion promoting monomer MDP, ensuring reliable and optimal bond to dentin3