Ideal for removing superficial white and brown decalcification imperfections due to enamel mottling from fluorosis, Opalustre 6.6% hydrochloric acid slurry contains silicon carbide microparticles.1 This combination provides chemical stain removal along with gentle mechanical abrasion. OpalCups latch-type bristle polishing cups are used with the Opalustre slurry for micropolishing the newly treated enamel surface.
- One-appointment results
- Removes superficial white and brown imperfections
- Provides minimally invasive treatment for fluorosis
- Hydrochloric acid aids in chemical stain removal
- Silicon carbide microparticles provide gentle mechanical abrasion
- Less than 0.2mm enamel removal
- Comes in a direct delivery for an easy and mess-free technique
- OpalCups minimize splatter
- Unique offering is a “practice building” product
- Use with White Mac™ Tip
- Certified gluten free
There are no reviews yet.